This looks like an awful lot of dressing, I know. But it’s just salsa and low fat sour cream before I tossed it all completely together. The oil and vinegar in the pico may be enough flavor for you. Just chop all of your greens into bite-sized pieces and dice all of your other vegetables. Pictured here:
- romaine lettuce
- iceberg lettuce
- rinsed black beans
- thawed frozen corn
- 1 1/2 cups diced roma tomatoes
- 1/2 cup diced red onions
- 1/4 cup minced jalapeno pepper
- 2 heaping tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Add all ingredients to a medium bowl and stir to combine.
- Serve with tacos, chips, burgers, salads, and more.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Nutrition Information:Yield: 12 Serving Size: 1
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 38 Total Fat: 3g Saturated Fat: 0g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 2g Cholesterol: 0mg Sodium: 109mg Carbohydrates: 3g Fiber: 1g Sugar: 2g Protein: 1g